My thoughts run free here...

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Trust me...

It's amazing how people have different sides to their faces. I've never truly realized it. But now to think through it, I think people would be surprised or shocked to know some of my other faces! ;)

It is natural that people have certain tendencies at certain times. Everyone has their dark sides, be it their laziness, their aggressive nature, stupid stress-relieving methods, moodiness, etc. Nobody is perfect. Like for example, nobody knows me to have ever been grumpy and moody at times, but my friends never get to see such a side of me, maybe only my family members. Even if I am grumpy or moody I would not show it to my friends.

But we can only be truly ourselves with someone who we truly feel comfortable with. Sometimes we only show our true colours in front of our enemies, if we have any. Maybe our enemy knows us better than our loved ones!

What am I trying to say from all my ramblings? Its just that, no matter what our friends/loved ones have done in their past due to their "certain tendencies", does not matter when they finally share it with us. It shows that they trust us with their "dark side" being revealed to us. That is all that matters. Judging people based on what they have done in the past doesn't always work. Sometimes we have to have the courage to put forth our trust into them.

I've come to the point where I can take in any shock people throw at me. Or maybe not entirely. Let's wait for what's in store for me in life. ;)

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

© My Santuary, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena