My thoughts run free here...

Saturday, August 25, 2012

My wish... For the 25th time...

Wow! I honestly cannot believe that 25 years of my life has passed! I wonder what I've achieved so far and what I want to achieve from here on. Second time, I'm away from my dear family and friends on this day. I really wish I were back home for turning 25 years old! 

It seems like an important birthday. It seems like I have to step on into a new era of my life. I will be finishing my graduate studies end of this year and hope to have a job in my hands at least before March 2013. Life will soon become mechanical and then there are things to do in your life. 

I don't know how to get past this milestone. I don't know if I will get a new job, and a good one too. I don't know if I will meet the right person. I don't know what the future has in store for me. All I wish for is for my loved ones to be always happy in their lives and that God's grace be upon all of us... :) That's all I wish for my birthday in 2012 :)

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

© My Santuary, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena