My thoughts run free here...

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

First post of 2013 :)

My first post for the new year as usual. Whether I am regular or not in keeping my blog updates coming along. But I surely post something on every new year! This new year has begun very well for me. 

On the eve, I paid a visit to Sri Sivan Temple in Geylang East Ave 2. It was a beautiful darshan on a rainy and cold day. But I was satisfied like never before. My wishes of going to India and especially Thiruvannamalai Temple have been fulfilled. I wanted to thank God for that and also to pray for a prosperous 2013. 

New Year was spent at home this year. But I had a good time talking with my mum and sis. Nothing equals the joy of talking to both of them. My life would be empty without my mum and sis. Dad, of course, is a person who isn't very close to any of us. But he surely loves us, his family. We too love him and want him to be happy. But he doesn't spend time with us everyday. Most of the times, it is not the amount of time you spend with each other but the quality of time is what matters. I wish this year, he does spend some quality time with us, despite whatever distance that falls between us. 

This will be an important year for me, I think. Not only will I get my first job this year, but there is a slight possibility that other things may happen. Yes, I am talking about the prospect of a marriage. But it wouldn't happen so fast and I wouldn't let it happen too fast. I have still not gained enough clarity in my mind to think about marriage. I would, once I get a good job and start planning my future. I hope everything goes well this year. I've prayed to Lord Shiva to show me the right way and I will tread along with His guidance :) 

Be it solar rays or polar shifts, I pray that this Earth be healed and remain peaceful. The prospect of such events happening really does make us feel that life is short and that it is no use worrying about petty things. Let's enjoy life and do good for others. In this way, life will be peaceful and satisfied.

Happy New Year 2013!! :)

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

© My Santuary, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena