My thoughts run free here...

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Start of yet another new year...


Although I feel so out of touch from blogging, I suddenly felt the urge of blogging today. Especially since today is the start of yet another new year. 

For me, 2013 has given me some life-changing moments. First and foremost of all, was my graduation from Macquarie. My dad moving to Dubai for work and spending most of his time away from us. Landing my first full-time job through the goodness in the people I've met so far. Meeting some wonderful people at work, who would probably end up becoming my life-long friends if I continue to work in this company. It's been an amazing journey the past year. I can only think of thanking God for all that He has given me, both sadness and happiness. I feel so blessed to be in this place right now and I'll be thankful to God always.

Can be seen as both sunset (the end of 2013) and sunrise (the beginning of 2014)
Certain moments in life are best kept to oneself because their beauty lies in their secret that is known only to one person in the world. Such was my last day of 2013, spent with wonderful people. I had a great day and ended it off with some food and booze :) 

I wish 2014 would bring in wonderful moments too, whether it be rain or shine. The beauty of life lies in staying in the moment and soaking up all the goodness that life can offer. So my motto for 2014 would be to enjoy and be in the moment. "Don't think too much, just do it!"

I wish that I would get to spend more time with nature in 2014. I hope more opportunities for travelling will pop up. 

I wish that 2014 will bring in more people into my life. New relationships forged, friendships made and maybe love, if God has any plans for me in that department, yes I would very much welcome that ;) 

In essence, I wish that 2014 will bring in excellent tidings for all and may great things happen in this year! Unlike other years in the past, this year feels very pleasant and positive. I hope these wishes do come true...


0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

© My Santuary, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena