My thoughts run free here...

Tuesday, May 2, 2006

About

Welcome to my blog everyone!!
I am a simple and down-to-earth person. I don't really mix that easily with new people. It takes time for me to interact with someone and develop trust on them. But once I have trusted a person to be my good friend, then she/he will see a really good friend in me... :)

I am very passionate about science, nature and sanatana dharma. I am currently studying in NUS for a BSc and also doing a Diploma in Hinduism teaching in Hindu Centre. I hope to dedicate my life around the two great passions I have: sanatana dharma and science.

Family is very important to me. No matter what, family always comes first. I love my family very much, they mean the world to me... :) I'm also fortunate enough to have so many loving friends and I hope to always keep in touch with them... They mean the world to me too!

I don't believe so much in relationships. But I believe in friendships :) After seeing so many things happening around me, I feel that friendship is the best!


0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

© My Santuary, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena