My thoughts run free here...

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Exam Fever!!

Gosh!! Never in my life have I sat and studied for two whole weeks the amount of syllabus that should be studied over a month, and that too not for one but four modules!! Sigh! Last weeks were horrible. So much of anticipation, fear, frustration and impatience for the exams. I want them to be over soon and I want to get it over with. Sigh! Now has this explained my absence in the blogosphere for a few weeks?

The impatience is killing me and each day passes like a week!! I still can't believe that yesterday was my first exam I sat for. Good, one down, now three more to go:( After that, this blog is going to get a new look for the new year, and a new segment full of some songs I'll sing. I have created some karaoke for gals!! I'll upload them on esnips.com for you to download and sing!! I'll also upload for guys, songs with girl's voice only. After learning to do minus tracks, I now realise why not every songs can be made into a karaoke. Because for most of the songs, once the vocals are removed, the song doesn't have the original quality anymore. Making karaoke is time-consuming. But I enjoy doing it. I'll do more after exams. Now you see why I can't wait for the exams to be over.

A lot of activities and work is coming up for me during the holidays too. There is this retreat camp for 3D2N!! A hinduism camp for youths, with lots of fun and games. Those Hindu Society (HS) people staying in Singapore during the holidays are going for it, including me!! And so many work to be done by the Publicity, for which I am incharge!! We'll be coming up with a new logo for Hindu Society and with a new t-shirt for our main committee!! NUS HS rocks!! It is going to be 25 years old soon!! And we are the 25th Exco! Sigh! Silver Jubilee will be held next year, during which we'll be launching our new logo.

Until the next post, this is Priya signing off. Bubye!!

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

© My Santuary, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena