My thoughts run free here...

Thursday, May 6, 2010

The making of a graduate

Life seems to be free and open from where I stand now. I have completed my university education and I'm not thinking of what to do in life next. Of course, I have to go and find a job and start working. I will do just that. But I've come to realize that research is not something that I would want to do for the rest of my life. I have other interests to pursue. With God's blessings, I hope I will be able to achieve what I set out for. 

I wouldn't say that the struggle for life begins now that I have graduated. Instead, I see my whole life ahead of me, inviting me with open hands, for me to go and achieve whatever I want to! I feel that I have been empowered to seek whatever I want in life and achieve it. Was it the university education, or my friends, or the books I read, I don't know. But I feel like I've grown so much and yet still not grown fully. There is lots more in life to learn, I realize!

Neither am I scared of my future prospects. Whatever it is, I will have to face it. All I have to do is never to loose sight of my individuality. Easier said than done... Sigh. 

Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

© My Santuary, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena