My thoughts run free here...

Thursday, May 3, 2012

It's been an unbelievably a long time since I blogged and I feel so out of touch from writing. Every time I make a promise to myself to blog regularly, I keep breaking that promise. I really love blogging because I feel good when I look back and see how much I have changed. It's been an amazing journey, especially the past 9 months in Australia!

I never thought that I would find myself living alone in a foreign country. It's the kind of opportunity that everyone should get at least once in their life time, just to prove to themselves the worth of family, friends and the familiar home environment that they have taken for granted all these years.

A year ago about this time, I was sitting at home and wondering what step I am going to take next in life. I am very glad that I decided to study overseas. Taking a break from studies and then deciding to change career was a bold thing to do. I did it because I don't want to be sitting at home doing nothing other than taking care of my family. I want to be of some use to the society. I want to work, grow and be successful in my career. 

Taking the next step in life now. I will soon be finishing my postgraduation. I will soon be joining the workforce. My singlehood days are numbered. It's a scary yet exciting prospect. I seem to be going blank when I think about the future. Right now matters. Right now I am having fun. Although there are some medical problems I am facing, I am doing great now!


0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

© My Santuary, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena