My thoughts run free here...

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Quizzzzzzz

List the names of 20 people right off the top of your head. Do not read ahead!

Okay, here goes...

1. Kasturi, 2. Kalpana, 3. Shu hui, 4. Bing Hui, 5. Sriram, 6. Kenneth, 7. Chareli, 8. Petrina, 9. Bei Shi, 10. Logitha, 11. Haritha, 12. Dev Anand, 13. Saturn, 14. Sekar, 15. Arjunan, 16. Archana, 17. Selvi, 18. Ammu, 19. Penny, 20. Philip

QUESTIONS

How did you meet 14? -> He's my uncle. I've known him since young. We lived in the same house at one time.

What would u do if u never met 1? -> I think there would have been no meaning in my life. I would have regretted it so much.

What would u do if 20 and 9 dated? -> Impossible. But I would really get jealous!! ha ha...

Did u ever like 19? -> Yes, I like her. She is a nice friend.

Would 6 and 17 make a good couple? -> More like a mother and son really. Because Selvi is my aunt!!!

Do u think 8 is attractive? -> Well, you can say so.

Tell me something about 7. -> She is a really good artist, draws very well. She is also a humourous person...

Do u know any of 12's family? -> He's my nephew. I love him a lot. His family is my uncle's family. So of course I know everything about his family.

What is 11's favourite sport? -> Basketball

What would u do if 18 confesses that she/he likes you? -> That's unlikely. She already likes me as a friends. U mean like, like you like you? No, NEVER. nothing doing...

What language does 15 speak? -> English and Tamil

Who is 9 going out with? -> I know she is going out with someone. But I don't know who it is...

How old is 16 now? -> 23

What was the last time u talked to 13? -> Wednesday 19th July

What is 2's favourite band/singer? -> I honestly don't know (sorry kalpana jaan). I must ask her!!

Would u date 5?-> What??? He's my friend! Certainly not. And if we do go out, it won't be a date.

Is 6 single? -> Yes. But i think he's crushing on someone.

What is 10's last name? -> Gowriswaran

Would u ever be in a serious relationship with 11? -> She's my beloved sister. Is is serious enough??

What school does 4 go to? -> She goes to Singapore Polytechnic

Where does 6 live? -> I don't know...

What is ur favourite thing bout 3? -> She is cheerful and very thoughtful.

Well, that's the end of the quiz... Sorry about that Kalpana jaan. I really don't know who your dav band/singer is.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

© My Santuary, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena